Learn How does Adsense Pay you your money

+ Font Size -

We choose this article taking how does Adsense pay you money, because earning money from Google Adsense is the most popular way to earn money at the time, where that isn't required else some effects at the beginning and more visitors to your niche if you have a Google Adsense and you want to know how does Adsense pay you money, this article certainly for you read it with more interest, because it will respond you on all the questions may round in your mind.

Do you know how does Adsense pay you your money?

Learn How does Adsense Pay you your money

The popular thing that google Adsense pays is based on the number of views of an ad.

But the fact is not, where Google AdSense is based on a cost-per-click (CPC) payment system.

In another word, when one of the audience clicks ads from Google AdSense, you'll get a portion of the payment.

And when a user clicks on an ad, the publisher directly gets 68 percent of the payment, and Google keeps the other 32 percent as a commission.

Publishers can use AdSense’s revenue calcuAdsenseo to show how much they can earn on 1,000 views.

How Can you Increase your Clicks?

After you know how does adsense pay you, it's necessary to know how to market your niches and increase your clicks.

So that we tell you that you can any one of the following things:

     You can connect AdSense to Facebook or Instagram, where at this time you can connect all your accounts with them.

     You use AdSense on your WordPress site, for that you can follow the guide to connect the Site Kit to a WordPress site.

When are AdSense Payments Paid for You?

When are AdSense Payments Paid for You?

 

Including talking about how does Adsense pay you your money, it is important to tell you the times of payment.

AdSense pays for you at the beginning of each month, your earnings are calculated and finalized.

If you have earned up to $100 through the month, you are eligible for payment. Generally, Adsense payments from the 21st to the 26th of the month, and after this period you can get your money.

But the most important question is, how can you receive your money?

What are the Methods Google AdSense Uses to Pay?

What are the Methods Google AdSense Uses to Pay?

 

Though we talk about how does Adsense pay you, it is worth saying that Adsense provides us with a variety of payment methods.

You can get your money by it, these methods include:

     PayPal payment method.

     Payment by Western Union.

     Payment by Cheques.

     Payment using Electronic Funds Transfers (ETF).

     Payment with Wire Transfers.

     Western Union Quick Cash.

     Payment by Rapida.

     EFT via Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA).

For all things that you need to do, choose the method that is suitable and works best for you.

Conclusion

That is all about how does Adsense pay you your money, you can create your account on Google Adsense to start to earn more money from views on your niches and get it with ease.

Read more 

Learn How Much Adsense pay for 1000 views on blog step by step

Sources

Sortable Site

Google support

كتابة تعليق